Something for you, something for the business…
- Be a part of the most thought-provoking conversation, where you can engage in practical workshops that will give you the tools to create real change in your workplace. The one-off, truly unique experience will make you laugh, think—and cry!
- You’ll have access to world-renowned experts in wellbeing, engagement and performance and have an un-paralleled networking opportunity to build relationships with influential and senior practitioners.
- Have your voice heard in the most forward-thinking wellbeing conversations, and stay a step-ahead of the curve. With access to a bespoke individual workshop, a blended-learning agenda and priority invitations to other intimate Good Day at Work and The Movember Foundation events throughout 2017; you will bring so much more to the table in your role.
*PLUS Access to our exclusive After Party—more details coming soon!
For the business
- Understand how approaching wellbeing from a behavioural change viewpoint is the key to embedding wellbeing culturally. It is imperative to engage everyone in your business in wellbeing—your entire leadership, management, and front-line population.
- Be at the forefront of the latest research, thinking, and developments in health and wellbeing and gain strategies to overcome blockers to culture change within your organisation.
- Learn from global and UK senior practitioners who have designed comprehensive wellbeing strategies, demonstrating impact across large, complex organisations.
Creating more good days at work for everyone, everywhere.
Powered by Robertson Cooper, Good Day At Work partners with businesses to transform cultures and improve employee wellbeing.
Through this engagement with hundreds of businesses and thousands of workers, over the last few years we realised something simple—that workplace wellbeing is really just about creating good days at work.
When you walk in the door at the end of a long day what’s the question you’re most likely to be asked? “Did you have a good day at work?”
As wellbeing specialists responsible for supporting some of Europe’s leading names, we looked into why that question is so universal. And it turns out to be straightforward: it’s because having a good day is the clearest expression of what work is about for each and every employee across the globe.