We are looking to hire an exceptional Account Director to join our growing team in September. All applicants should send their CV along with a covering email to: email@example.com.
Job Ref 0717: Account Director
Kamwell works with organisations to transform the health and wellbeing of their people to create purposeful, high-performance workplaces. We are a young, dynamic, and fast growing business with a strong purpose: to make a difference where it matters – people’s lives. At Kamwell, we don’t believe in one size fits-all solutions; we work with SMEs and global organisations to develop carefully tailored, award-winning wellbeing programmes that are evidence based, relevant and engaging – supported by our industry leading strategic and consultative approach. We are seeking a highly customer-focused, ambitious, sales-driven Account Director to join our team.
Job description / outline
With this role, you will be responsible for managing the day to day engagement of our UK customers (predominantly based in and around London and M25) – supporting them with all their wellbeing requirements. A consultative sales approach is required, specifically where we are helping companies with their business case, wellbeing strategy and advising on future direction and roadmap. This role also requires building strong relationships with our chosen wellbeing delivery partners – understanding their solutions and working closely with them to seamlessly manage the delivery of all services.
A focus on winning new logo business is also important as we look to grow and scale our UK operations. As well as seeking someone with strong account management and customer relationship skills, a sales “hunter” mentality is also required. Using your sales skills and experience, and your knowledge of the corporate wellbeing market place, you will research the market, identify potential new clients, visit client locations to understand their challenges and requirements, present our offerings, and successfully convert leads into new business.
Key experience required:
- Corporate sales and account management experience (ideally with experience of selling into and working with FTSE organisations)
- Experience of working in the wellbeing industry is desirable (not essential), BUT a passion for health and wellbeing and wanting to make a difference is essential.
- A proven track record in winning new business and delivering year-on-year growth in existing accounts.
- Must be people/customer centric with the ability to nurture and build strong customer relationships.
Key skills required:
- Must be a “self-starter” as well as “team player”: Should be self-motivated, proactive, have a can-do “willing to go the extra mile” approach, a strong work ethic, and an eagerness to work closely and collaboratively with the team.
- Responsiveness: Our customers expect us to turn up and our Customer-First Strategy means we are always striving to provide an excellent customer experience and surpass our customers’ expectations.
- Resourcefulness: As a small growing team, tapping into and finding new resources and ways of doing things is important and you may often find yourself wearing many different hats, which also gives the role a fun and varied quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- High energy, enthusiasm and drive!
- As we are a small team, we always welcome new skills, perspectives and experience.
- To be committed to the long term success of Kamwell.
Salary negotiable. Start date from September 2017. Flexible working.